I’m a freelance photographer, videographer, and web developer, currently living in Charleston, South Carolina.
My work has been seen:
- Print: Beer Advocate, Charleston Home + Design Magazine, Charleston Beer: A High-Gravity History of Lowcountry Brewing, Mountain Brew: A Guide to Colorado’s Breweries, Penthouse Magazine, Create Your Own Photoblog, Free Software Free Society, Guinness World Records 2008, Charleston City Paper, Accents Magazine, Pure Theatre, Where Magazine, and Aunt Mena’s Recipe Book.
- Web: CHARLIE Magazine, Where Magazine, Woman’s Day, Accents Magazine, TheDigitel.com, ValleyWag, The Age, Charleston Regional Business Journal, KPBS NPR San Diego, SeriousEats.com, Dining Experience Magazine, Charleston City Paper, The Powder Magazine, SpoletoToday.com, Charleston Beer Exchange, Brewvival, 28mm.org, International Saki Institute, and more…
- Exhibitions: 2005 group exhibition @ The Troubadour in London; 2006 group exhibition @ Galerie Buuf in Amsterdam; 2007 group exhibition @ The Ellington Hotel in Berlin; 2008 Elements Exhibition @ the Maremagnum in Barcelona.
- Canon EOS 5D MkII
- Canon EOS 20D
- EF 100mm f2.8 Macro
- EF 24-70mm f/2.8L
- EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS
- EF 85mm f/1.2L
- EF 16-35mm f/2.8L
- EF 50mm f/1.4
- EF 15mm f/2.8 Fisheye
- Manfrotto tripods, ball heads, video heads
- Red Rock Micro EyeSpy Deluxe, Zoom H4N, Indie Slider
- & more…